ATEX Compression Load Cells
- Ranges from 2 to 1000te
- Stainless steel construction
- Environmentally sealed to IP67
- Many special versions available
The ACP range of ATEX/IECEx compression load cells are designed for general use and meet the requirements for use in Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas. This allows them to be used in the hazardous area without any additional certified interfaces, such as Zener Barriers.
There are many special options, including integral carry handles, mounting base, intergral connectors and internal alalogue/digital signal amplifiers. The standard product is manufactured from stainless steel.
The ACP ATEX range can be modified to meet a particlar application requirement, and can also be supplied on its own or combined with instrumentation to provide a complete load monitoring package.
- TR150 hand held load cell indicator (for use in a Safe Zone)
- ATEX handheld/wall mounted displays
- ATEX amplifiers and signal conditioners
- ATEX audible and visual alarms
- Special ranges and sizes available
- Special electrical connections
- Intergral signal conditioning
- Domed top/loading cap options
- Mounting base
- External termination box
- Hydraulic press calibration
- Centre of gravity (module) weighing
- Jack force measurement
- General force measurement
- Structural testing/pile force measurement
Powered By Intergage
Copyright © 2017 LCM Systems
Unit 15, Newport Business Park, Barry Way, Newport Isle of Wight, PO30 5GY United Kingdom VAT no (GB 785 3956 71) and Co. Reg (2057541).